A minority-owned company comprimised of over 50 employees. The business employs management who work hand-in-hand with clients to initiate plans for new construction projects, renovations and conversions.
From blueprints and client wish lists, installers perform storewide transformations. Clients, numbering more than 100 retail facilities are located all along the eastern seaboard.
About the Owner/President
Dorothy J. O'Neill
Responsible for the overall management and coodination of all facets of daily operations.
• Develop and establish operational policies and procedures that maximize efficiency and productivity.
• Hire skilled personnel
• Directs and monitors the activities of employees to ensure that operational objectives and quality of workmanship are consistently achieved.
• Provide high caliber customer service, fair and justifiable estimates.
• Promote customer service throughout corporation
• Ensure the use of high guality materials. Vendor source to ensure a fair market pricing structure.